Sony NPF970 L Series Camcorder Battery for the DCRVX2100, HDRFX1, HDRFX7, HD1000U & HVRZ1U - Computer Sciences Textbooks

Sony NPF970 L Series Camcorder Battery for the DCRVX2100, HDRFX1, HDRFX7, HD1000U & HVRZ1U


Sony NPF970 L Series Camcorder Battery for the DCRVX2100, HDRFX1, HDRFX7, HD1000U & HVRZ1U
From Sony

300 plus minutes of recording time (without LCD). I still got several hours with the LCD, backlight on.

For when you are out all day, this is a good long lasting battery.

On the HDR-FX1 I found it preferable to the smaller and lighter battery as it helped provide a touch extra rear weighting. That helped balance when using the camcorder at hip height for me. I can't say I noticed the extra weight as an issue when using at shoulder height, though I didn't have it on my shoulder for long periods at a time.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: