Punch! Home Design Studio Pro (Mac) - Computer Sciences Textbooks

Punch! Home Design Studio Pro (Mac)


Punch! Home Design Studio Pro (Mac)
From Punch! Software

Home Design Studio Pro is a very complex design package. It has a steep up-front learning curve that will take hours and hours to get over. Once you're past that curve, you can create some really good designs. However, be aware that the curve for novices might be too steep. Even for the seasoned computer user, the learning curve to create your first design will be tough. I still have not gotten to the vast majority of the features but I have confidence that once I learn how to do some of the more complex steps, the package will be everything I wanted. Check back in several months to see if I made it over the curve!

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: