Apple Cinema 20-inch Flat-Panel Display - Computer Sciences Textbooks

Apple Cinema 20-inch Flat-Panel Display


Apple Cinema 20-inch Flat-Panel Display
From Apple Computer

After deciding not to splurge the $900 for the new 24" display, I decided to purchase this existing 20" display and pair it w/ my mbp. I personally prefer the solid aluminum styling over the black bezzeled frame. I know Apple is eventually replacing this monitor, however, after test driving the 24", I visually didn't see a difference between the 2 displays. Furthermore, the review on this display has been satisfactory at best, and for $900, I need a display with a solid reputation. It would have been nice for Apple to update this display during the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2008. 1680 x 1050 display resolution could be a bit higher at this price, then again, very few displays compare with this one. Highly recommend to pair w/ current or previous gen mbp.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: