Dell Inspiron B130,celeron M 1.4, 15.4" Widescreen,256mb,40gb,cdrw/dvd,wireless Network, Windows XP Home - Computer Sciences

Dell Inspiron B130,celeron M 1.4, 15.4 Widescreen,256mb,40gb,cdrw/dvd,wireless Network, Windows XP Home


Dell Inspiron B130,celeron M 1.4, 15.4" Widescreen,256mb,40gb,cdrw/dvd,wireless Network, Windows XP Home
From Dell Computers

I am an IT person, and have used and tested many and many laptops. My Dell B130 works well as any other Dell I have had on the past (about 4) - However, I know its keyboard will fail within 1 year or so. The reason I know is that all my Dell laptops did. I still have an Inspiron 700m which I already replaced its keyboard twice in 3 years. The average is if you use the laptop daily, you will start having problems with your keyboard in about 1 year.

I am not saying that the rest of the computer is bad, but I believe Dell is making a lot of monye just selling keyboards for $25.00

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: